- While booking a site, there is a 10 minute time limit while entering information as the site and dates are held for these 10 minutes while you are booking it.
- You will pay for the site in full at the time of the booking.
- If there are any problems/mistakes while in the booking process look for RED to indicate where the mistakes are, or what is missing.
- If you have any major issues while booking please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To change your password, hover on your name in the upper right hand side of the page and then click on change password to edit your information/change password.
- If a site will not allow reservations, could be for multiple reasons.
- The site could be already booked, not rented for the length of time you are requesting, not available for online bookings or not available for reservation.
TO MAKE CHANGES/ EDIT A CONFIRMED RESERVATION:
If you want to change your confirmed reservation, such as date of arrival, date of departure or change sites, there is a ($20 fee to make any change (change length of time, site number, etc.), and possibly other fees depending on when you make these changes, please see the Refund Policies for more information.
Please follow the instructions below.
- Log In with your User Name and Password.
- The page will display all your confirmed reservations, find the reservation you want to make changes to and click on the Pencil Icon to the right of the particular reservation.
- The Editing process takes you through the booking process again, so you can change the arrival or departure date with the drop down menus, or the site number with the drop down menu (all on the first page), then click on the Next button at bottom of page. This will take you to the trailer unit details if you want to change this information you can do so or you can click on the Next button at bottom of page.
- The final page will give you the details of the changes you made. It will give you the refund/payment details. You will choose a method of payment for the refund/payment, accept Terms & Conditions, then click on the Save Button to confirm your changes. This will process the refund/payment and confirm your changes.
NOTE: At anytime during the editing process you can click on the Cancel button to stop making changes. This will take you back to your home page of your confirmed reservations.
TO CANCEL A CONFIRMED RESERVATION
If you want to cancel your confirmed reservation completely, there is an automatic(Insert $$ Amount) and possibly other fees depending on when you are making the changes, please see the Refund Polices for more information.
- Log In using your User Name and Password
- This page will display all your confirmed reservations, please find the one you would like to cancel and click on the X icon to the right of the reservation you want to cancel.
- This will take you directly to the final page, give you details of the refund amounts, you need to choose a payment method for the refund, accept Terms & Conditions and then click on Cancel Booking. This will process the refund and cancel your reservation completely.
NOTE: At anytime during this process, you decide you do not want to cancel your reservation, please click on the Cancel button at bottom of page and it will take you back to the page of your confirmed reservations.